Periodontal Services in Philadelphia
At The Perio Group, we offer the most advanced, non-invasive periodontal services in Philadelphia. Dr. I. Stephen Brown has been a practicing periodontist as well as a teacher for many years. His experience has taught him the simplest, least painful treatment options often yield the best results for patients. So he continually looks for new treatments with proven results that don’t require cutting, stitching, or intensive healing. Dr. Brown and his team are happy to offer these patient-friendly treatments to all who schedule an appointment.
Trust Your Oral Health to Top Periodontist,
Dr. Stephen Brown.
Offering minimally invasive treatment for gum disease
Dr. Brown is a nationally known expert in dental implants, laser gum treatment, and other periodontal procedures. If you’re concerned about your oral health and are looking for an alternative to invasive gum treatments you’ve had recommended, contact The Perio Group to have a consultation with Dr. Brown. We’re always happy to welcome new patients!
Gum disease afflicts many Americans, many of whom don’t know they’re suffering from an infection. The primary role of a periodontist is to control gum disease and repair damage caused by it.
- Periodontal Care
- Treatment of Gum Recession
- Pinhole Surgical Technique
- What Is Gum Disease?
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment
- Tissue Regeneration Procedures
- Periodontal Surgery
- Stress Takes a Toll On Your Teeth
- State of the Art Technology
Laser Gum Treatment
One of the most groundbreaking advancements in periodontal care has been the use of laser to heal infected gums without cutting or stitching. Dr. Brown was the first periodontist in Philadelphia to use this technology.
- Laser Gum Treatment
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
- The LANAP Process
- Read Our Newsletter “Lasers in Periodontal Therapy”
- Ask Dr. Brown: FAQs on Laser Periodontal Treatment
These permanent solutions for missing teeth integrate directly with the bone of the jaw to create a solid anchor for a prosthetic tooth, a bridge, or full dentures.
- Why Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants in Three Easy Steps
- Dental Implant Options
- Mini Dental Implants in Philadelphia
- Mini Dental Implants FAQs
- How Much Does a Dental Implant Cost?
- What the NY Times Says About Dental Implants
- What Our Patients Say About Dental Implants
Dr. Brown’s expertise as a periodontist makes him well suited to offer cosmetic dental procedures focusing on the gums.
For patients who suffer from anxiety with the dentist’s office, we are proud to offer a variety of solutions from traditional sedation to the advanced NuCalm system.