There are many dentists offering what they call laser gum treatment to their patients today. If you’re shopping around by price, you need to know there is a stark difference in the quality and the results among laser gum treatment techniques. The only laser treatment FDA approved for treating gum disease is the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) using the PerioLase MVP-7 Laser. Other treatments might be cheaper, but the results will be unpredictable at best. You wouldn’t bargain shop for a heart surgeon; don’t do it with your oral health either.
Trust Your Oral Health to Top Periodontist,
Dr. Stephen Brown.
“We treat the cause, not the symptom.”
How do I know I’m getting “The Real Deal?”
Here are a few keys to knowing you’re getting the best, most reliable laser gum treatment available rather than a “look alike” method. Before you open your mouth to any laser, make sure your dentist or periodontist can answer all these questions:
- Do you use the LANAP treatment protocol, which is Patented and FDA Approved?
- Do you complete the ENTIRE TREATMENT, which often takes a year to obtain the most important benefits?
- Are you fully trained and “Certified” (a full year of training) by Millennium Dental Technologies, the developers of the laser and the LANAP Protocol?
- Do you take laser update training every year?
- Do you use only the PerioLase MVP-7 Laser?
Unless you’re receiving all of the above, you are simply not getting LANAP treatment! If you’re being offered a “cut rate deal,” you can bet you are not getting the FDA Approved LANAP Protocol. You’re getting SOMETHING ELSE!
Dr. I. Stephen Brown can answer “Yes!” to all of the above questions. He was the first periodontist in Philadelphia to offer authentic LANAP treatment to his patients. He consistently gets his patients successful results by doing it right. He takes NO Shortcuts! Contact us to learn more about the LANAP Protocol and find out if you are a candidate.
DR. BROWN PROVIDES “THE REAL DEAL!”